GE Link Bulb automation not working

@krlaframboise - two days in a row, the Simple Device Viewer was showing that the last activity of the bulb was from 5 ~ 7 hours ago when I checked them in the morning, and the bulb is not responding to manual on/off command or automation. I found the custom device handler I was referring to here Updated : GE Link Bulbs - FINALLY getting ON status after manually turning on!.

When the bulb drops offline, nothing will turn it on/off except the manual power switch (normal dumb switch). The motion sensor was able to sense motion, but the bulb doesn’t response to the ON command that’s triggered by the motion sensor. Since the motion sensor is battery powered, I take that it won’t act as a repeater for the signal?

The bulb is installed downstairs and the hub is installed on the 2nd floor, they do not have a direct line of sight and the distance is about 30 ~ 50 ft. The motion sensor is installed right next to the bulb less than 5 feet away, it’s a tiny bit closer to the hub. I also have open/close sensor installed outside of the house, further away from the hub, and it seems to work fine as well.

If it’s doing the same thing again in the next few days, I guess this bulb is going to the trash…