I couldn’t find another post for this so here is a device type for Foscam HD cameras. I started off with the code from @imbrian’s Foscam device and then changed it to work with the HD cameras since the API calls are different and I added some new features and icons. I haven’t programmed in years and this is my first time using this language so there is probably still a lot of cleaning up to do.
I have only tested this with a FI9821W V2 and only HTTP so far.
The following features are available:
- Take a snapshot
- Toggle the infrared lights (Auto, On, Off)
- Enable/Disable motion alarm
- Go to and set preset locations
- Enable cruise maps
- Control PTZ
-When refreshing the IR mode will only show either Auto or Manual because there’s currently no way to poll for on and off in manual mode.
- You need to manually enter the names of the presets and cruise maps in the settings because the API for the HD cameras uses the actual names instead of numbers now.
- You can’t change a preset if it is set as your start-up preset.