I have bought 2 new Wall plugs in addition to my 3 from 2017 which are working fine. I can’t get the new to work even it is same model.
After investigation I can see a difference in the data MSR and will ask anybody if that could be the problem???
Here are some facts:
- Device type: Wall Plug, Device generation: EU ZW5 model number, FGWPF-102, * Device firmware version: 3.2
- Short description Device not working properly (can’t switch on/off from SmartThings Hub)
- The wall plug can be added to the z-wave network, but not recognised correctly and therefore not switched on/off from the app. It can switch on/off manually, and the app display Power usage.
- I have 3 other wall plugs from 2017-18 (EU ZW5) and they work fine and I am trying to use same device handler.
- I can get the wall plug to work with the device handler: Z-wave Generic,(on(off) but not displaying network usage.
- After studied detailed the differences between the devices I can see a difference in the MSR and maybe this is the problem:
2017-2018 models: 010F-0602-1002,
and the new 2019 models: 010F-6002-1003.
Anyone have experience with the version??