Fibaro dimmer 2 status delay

Hi I’m new to smartthings and don’t usually post just browse the forums but I’m really struggling with what’s wrong with my fibaro dimmers I bought my first one and everything was fine but now I have added another one it all works except for the status is always delayed when switched on manually at the switch any help would be much appreciated as I keep looking but not finding anything that helps.

Case Notification for #200357
[SmartThings Community] [Devices & Integrations] Fibaro dimmer 2 status delay

Agent: Jakub Boch
Jakub Boch
07 Feb 20
Hello,

1. Please clear the Internet cache of your browser. You can also try to access Fibaro with another Internet browser.
    The way of deleting cache varies depending on a browser. Please find an instruction.

2. Please perform soft-reconfiguration, instruction below:

https://youtu.be/Dp6-eaXch0M

The film shows how to perform a soft reconfiguration of devices powered from the mains on Home Center.

1. Reconfiguration of Z-wave network on Home Center is also a good idea in order to refresh the routes of Z-wave,

https://youtu.be/YbSy7SufMw8

The film presents how to perform reconfiguration of Z-Wave networks for all devices on Home Center.

Stopka mailowa
Pozdrawiam/Kind regards,
Jakub Boch
Tech Support
support@fibaro.com
+48 618 801 000
+44 845 154 2852
+33 970 733 545

Fibar Group S.A.
HQ: ul. Lotnicza 1, 60-421 Poznan / OFFICE: ul. Serdeczna 3, 62-081 Wysogotowo
TAX no.: PL7811858097 / BDO no.: 000008175
REGON/Polish National Business Reg, no.: 301595664 / Share capital: 1 182 100 PLN
KRS (reg. no): 0000553265, Regional Court of Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan,

VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register

SmartThings Community
06 Feb 20

Hi I’m new to smartthings and don’t usually post just browse the forums but I’m really struggling with what’s wrong with my fibaro dimmers I bought my first one and everything was fine but now I have added another one it all works except for the status is always delayed when switched on manually at the switch any help would be much appreciated as I keep looking but not finding anything that helps.

Thanks for the reply but this dose not help as am using smartthings hub not home centre also I have tried z wave repair and it has not helped.