Any way to switch the trigger on an Enerwave ZWN-RSM1 Plus?

I have a couple of Enerwave ZWN-RSM1 Plus relay switches working with standard wall switches. I would like to change the wall switches to momentary switches (the kind used for garbage disposals) so that the switch position isn’t confusing for some household members. Does anyone know if there’s a way to change the trigger (aux) on the RSM1 to work with a momentary input. I checked with Enerwave support and there answer was, “I think you can do that with the RSM2”. Since I already have RSM1’s I’d like to make these work, but can’t find anything regarding changing the configuration of the input.

Thanks,
Dave

If someone figures this out, it would solve my problem of switches coming on after power failure when the manual switch is in the on position. I have several of these (some 3-way) and replacing the manual switch(s) with manual momentary contact switches would be a slightly cheaper option than replacing with new z-wave switches / add-on switches…

Possibly there is another solution i haven’t run across yet to solve the lights coming on after power outage issue…