EcoSmart Zigbee Remote

@SamsungZell and @nayelyz

Marking this post as solved does not solve the problem

Sorry for not responding in timely manner, as I was busy with my work.
Here is the issue that is happening all over, and it can be found in a lot treads.
Many button devices (remotes, switches with button capabilities) are showing more capabilities than they have.

My examples are

1. EcoSmart remote with only Pressed capability, shows Pressed, Double Pressed, and Held capabilities.
    It should be like this

But now with all added capabilities looks like this

Assigning Actions on device details pages is not working correctly, as I stated. When I assign action to the 1st Button’s Pressed capability, it does save it correctly

When I try to assign Actions on device’s details page to other buttons (2, 3, and 4), it shows them under button #1 in other button’s capabilities.

It is the same behavior described in another @Trakker2 users post

1. Now when I checked another brand remote it that has 4 buttons with only Pressed and Held Capabilities, that one shows more then dozen (19) capabilities for each button.

@SamsungZell You are telling me to remove and re-add devices (which I have more than a dozen), and to loose all Automations doing that. I have removed only one , and added back, and added more, but they all behave the same.
3. I have looked at another Zooz Switch Scene Controller with 4 buttons, and they all have same problem, added all possible button 19 capabilities, as shown bellow, for just one button

Post from another tread by @blueyetisoftware list same problem

Only thing that comes to my mind that I might have this problem is that as I am testing Edge drivers, that I have driver with button capabilities loaded on my hub, that creates conflict with all other DTH Groovy devices.
Otherwise Smartthings have this problem all over, and it needs to fix this asap.

How many more users need to post about the exactly same problem, to be looked at?

2 Likes