I have connected SmartThings to Sharptools and I used to be able to add additional devices through the Sharptools application as per the sharptools community (per below). With the latest update, I no longer have access to “authorize unrecognized things”.
- Open the Samsung SmartThings mobile app
- Choose Automations tab and scroll down to find SmartApps section
- Find SharpTools in the list and tap it 1
- Tap the Next button to see the additional authorization types
- Select your additional devices 2
- Press Done
Does anyone know if this has been removed from the Jan 5th SmartThings update (IOS)?