Devices showing offline suddenly

Hi All,

I have already opened a problem ticket with support, but I wanted to see who else is having this problem. I have been running smartThings since it launched and minus cloud related problems I have not had any problems with devices connecting to the hub. Suddenly within the last 24 - 48 hours multiple devices are showing up as unavailable and can not be controlled through the ST app. This isn’t a mesh problem since my devices haven’t changed and my hub location is in the same place it has always been.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, what have you done to resolve this?

You can probably save yourself some time in the future if you check the first bug reports in the community – created wiki.

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Bug:_First_Reports

In this case, there have been two separate issues with the same symptoms reported in April. One started about three weeks ago, so it may not be related to the one you saw.

However, the other just started on April 20. a hot fix was just released for it today, but some people say they are still seeing the problem.