I’ve become used to devices being “Device Unavailable” from time to time, but generally they become available after I toggle the light switch manually. But I’ve now got a bunch of “unavailable” devices (Zwave Plus and Zigbee, dinner switches, bulbs, and smart lock) that got that way after I added a new GE/Jasco Dimmer switch.
The thing is … SmartThings is not having any problem turning the devices on/off, changing brightness, etc. but it claims that the “The device is unavailable” anyway. And because of this, Alexa and ActionTiles can’t do anything with them.
And, oh yeah, the new switch I added got discovered and does not have this issue.