Developer Community T-Shirt Design "Contest"

Here’s for the folks at Smartthings

We just got bought out by Samsung
and all we got was this t-shirt.

#smartthings

“All of these”? I thought you had just proposed one large Dr. Suess-inspired slogan.

I have one of these!

There should be made one of every suggestion made no matter what. And put into an Indiana Jones style vault.

2 Likes

some of them… I kept inserting new ones… without removing that line. :wink:

Ohh… I really like that with the logo in the ‘O’ and the home for the ‘A’. It’s a little wide to put on a shirt though. I dunno if it could be done as two lines maybe?

Here’s my submission. The idea is that you could do a run of different words, representing the features/advantages of ST.

5 Likes

I like this one a lot. Maybe you can split it into two lines so the logo could be bigger on top.

###HOME
##HACKER

I like all four of these!

Hi guys,

Here’s my entries. I’m a big fan of clean simple designs so here it is!

Every shirt side:

Shirt 1:

Shirt 2:

Shirt 3:

Shirt 4:

3 Likes

I like the basic idea a lot, including the changeup in words. But on a woman these are going to have an unfortunate logo placement. You need to move the circle someplace else.

1 Like

I would use the geofence image, put the word “SmartThings” in the upper left corner of the graphic and the SmartThings logo in the center of it, and use the tag line “Home is where the Hub is.”

2 Likes

8 Likes

I’m loving all the submissions and ideas! Keep the ideas flowing!

1 Like

Thank You, Thing.

2 Likes

What about something along the lines of https://commits.io/ ? We could use a bunch of SmartApp code in the background with the SmartThings logo highlighted.

4 Likes

@matthewnohr, I would totally wear a shirt like that.

Hey Ya’ll,

Below is my shirt design entry, I hope ya’ll enjoy it!

Front

Back

Best,

• Jared
2 Likes

7 Likes

@ben so please go topless! Huh!

Needs more art.