Deleting Hub

Moved to another house. Hub Just got disconnected, and moved to new house. Now I cant delete from app or ide.

create a new location, set it as default, and tried to delete the “old” locations. But it doesn’t work, the location has not been deleted and there still the server error
factory reset of the hub, then tried to add it to the new location using the smartphone app. The app can see the hub, but the process end with an error “unable to register the hub”.
After it, the hub reboot automatically, and at the end it’s still connected to the “old” location, but i still have the server500 error for it.

create a new location, set it as default, and tried to delete the “old” locations. But it doesn’t work, the location has not been deleted and there still the server error
factory reset of the hub, then tried to add it to the new location using the smartphone app. The app can see the hub, but the process end with an error “unable to register the hub”.
After it, the hub reboot automatically, and at the end it’s still connected to the “old” location, but i still have the server500 error for it.

Been waiting for samsung support for almost 40 days now, and still no feedback or solution

you have to delete all the devices in the app or IDE first.