Deadbolt fit - enough room?

This isn’t strictly speaking a SmartThings issue but this seems like a good place to find people who might know the answer. I’m in the process of getting a new entry door, and it seems like a good time to get an electronic deadbolt for the new door. My question is whether or not the electronic deadbolt will actually fit on the door. They are of course bigger than mechanical deadbolts so they need more space on the door. I can’t get any dimensional specs on the door (beyond RO dimensions) so I don’t know how much room I have.

I’m thinking of getting the BE469NX, and the door will be a Therma Tru half-lite style (the top half of the door is glass). Does anyone have a setup like this? I’m worried that the deadbolt will be too wide to fit if it needs to be on the top half of the door where the glass is.

Thanks.

I actually had a problem with this with a level handle, not a dead bolt. Yes, there is a lot more space take than a traditional mechanical lock. In my case I was able to cut into the plastic molding around the window. I just needed to cut out a little chunk, so it would fit.

I would definitely get your measurements before making any purchases.