D Day for latest and greatest. Is it fixed?

what is this update? :grimacing:

I see that you have been trying alot. Have you pulled the batteries from the hub and left it unplugged for about 15min. This will force the z-wave Mesh network to rebuild.

If this doesn’t help then your hub may be defective and you should definitely keep pressuring support. I had the same issue as you are now 2 firmware updates ago. Support determined i need a new hub and ever since i have had little to no issues with my 100+ devices.

This will actually cause the ZigBee Mesh to rebuild… but don’t get impatient and plug it back in early.
Give it at LEAST 15 minutes.

To rebuild the zwave network go in the IDE → my hubs → utilities → repair zwave network

1 Like

I solved this today by yanking the main breaker off/on. Fixed all my zwave troubles.

Adding more oomph to the cloud. They must have gotten the new Samsung budget and maybe, maybe a note saying ‘make this … work to stop the falling down ratings’. Signed ‘with love your Mothership!’… Maybe that is it…

2 Likes

Well, I do have to admit that my system is noticeably more responsive than it was yesterday…

Except for my zigbee stuff… It’s been really flakey since the update.

Ah. Ok my bad… These are the details that are still fuzzy for me. Support once told me to leave it unplugged to rebuild the ‘mesh’ and never said it was for Zigbee Also I don’t know that Z-wave repair has worked since I got my V2 hub. I haven’t had to use it on my replacement hub.

I know a while ago the a wave repair only worked for me if I did it through the api. But I haven’t tried it in the app in a long time either.

It might have been working for me the whole time it just never logged any details in either the app or hub events.
I might be basing this entirely on my extremely defective hub. (Worked great and like a light bulb dimming down it slowly stopped working until it couldn’t control my Zigbee or Z-wave devices. Weird part was it was receiving/processing messages from those device it just couldn’t control them. (I honestly think it was the appEngine but couldn’t prove it)

I noticed that as well. I ran my good night routine and all the lights turned off with in 2 sec instead of taking 20sec to process everything and then shut-off

1 Like

how do you know if your hub’s been upgraded?

If you go here:

https://graph.api.smartthings.com/

And go to ‘My Hubs’

just saw that the update was for v2 hubs and mine’s a v1… thanks