Custom DTH Levinton and new app?

I would like to get a Levinton DZ6HD (zwave) for smartthings. When I turn on using app / Alexa I want the dimming level to be what it was last time, unless I state the dim level.

I read that the built in handler is broken and will flip the lights to 100%. I read that there is a custom dth that solve this issue.

Simple question does this dth work with the new smartthings app? I don’t want to buy this dimmer unless I can use the new app. I like the new app.

Just to follow-up. I went ahead and got a DZ6HD. I can confirm that this DTH works in the new smartthings app. Yes, you don’t get the custom UI that has some handy preset dimming buttons. However, the device will still function without issue in the new app.

Also for the firmware version DZ6HD, that I have (1.7), the default handler does not show the bug related to remembering what the last dim level is at.

The custom DTH, however ([RELEASE] Leviton Decora Z-Wave Plus Dimmers (DZ6HD & DZ1KD)) allows you to tweak settings that you can’t tweak any other way (like fade in and out times). So, if you have this dimmer you will want this DTH anyway. There is no down side that I can see.