Couldn't add device (Network or Server Error Occurred) - Netatmo & Rachio

I believe so. At present within SmartThings, the globe is broken up into 3 main regional groupings - Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. My understanding is that for ST Schema, each region needs to be explicitly included as supported through regional OAuth redirect URIs and AWS regional deployment.

Thanks for testing and sorry for the lack of posts but as a Newbie I hit some limit on the number of posts allowed in 1 day :frowning:

I also had a chat session with support that ended with they will escalate and get back. I also got the impression that as the devices are not on the Australian Web Site - https://www.smartthings.com/au/products?fbclid=IwAR0Xpyb4ar1WQEyiYR_ULa5a30qeM1jZPiEfI8lgRhQL_msgNJSCBWe-Yro that they are not supported but It was clear the support agent was not that familiar with Smartthings.

Also I had some success the

With the info from Brad, does that indicate that it is hit and miss for Australian Users what Integrations will work even though we can see them in the App?

Thanks
Nathan

I think it indicates Rachio didn’t build their integration for all 3 regional groups. I’d probably contact Rachio and let them know it isn’t working with an Australian SmartThings region.

Thanks - I’ve opened a discussion over at Rachio (I hope I posted the correct details).

Nathan