Controll Harmony hub device

Sorry if this is wrong thread, but I am new and have some questions if anyone have solution, as I was unable to find solution.

I have Logitech Harmony Hub and I am wondering if it is possible to control specific device with SmartThings. Not to turn activity on or off, as that works, but to send command to specific device controled by Harmony Hub via SmartThings. Aka, “simulate” button press on harmony remote?

As I have in every activity lights added, and I can turn them on or off via mapped button on Harmony remote. I am wondering if I could somehow connect SmartThings to Harmony so I can tell Bixby to turn on or off lights :confused:

Thanks in advance.

It is possible, but not through the official integration.

Instead, you have to have an additional device to act as a “man in the middle” server and use custom code developed by a community member.

So it requires strong technical knowledge, but it can be done.

Ask further questions in the following thread:

[RELEASE] KuKuHarmony - DTH and SmartApp that support to control devices in Logitech Harmony(using Harmony-API)

Thank you sir. I can say that I have decent technical knowledge, but as I am new to this, I do not know even where to start.
Will look at the KuKuHarmony, as it seems it is what I need :slight_smile:

1 Like

I set up the KuKu connection a long time ago and it has worked great for using webcore to control specific commands.

There is alot of good information in that thread.

1 Like