Community Moderators

I know, I noticed that, when I contributed to your campaign!!! @jody.albritton, you should really accept…

3 Likes

you navigate the forums really well. when i first started using the forums i thought you were my own personal responder you answered almost every question i asked and not only did you answer you answered them well. I actually work with people in a similar situation as you and i think you would be a great choice. you could move post and delete post that i use inappropriate language in. some times gate watcher is as needed and more helpful then the security guard.

3 Likes

We did too, but the moderator tools broke his ability to navigate the site easily.

1 Like

why not talk to @JDRoberts and see if he wants to set up a secondary account for moderation so that he can switch back and fourth until he is more familiar with the moderation side. its possible he is not interested or it would be to difficult for the “device” he uses to navigate forums. but he would definitely be a good choice.

Thanks for the shout, but they have talked to me several times. I don’t want to do it. I don’t want to learn a new navigation system, it took me several months to learn the first time. It’s basically like moving around the furniture in a house where someone who is blind lives.

On top of that, my energy comes in very short spurts. I actually sleep most of the day. I don’t want to be responsible for any kind of schedule as I would not be able to do it and I would feel bad about not being able to do it.

I appreciate the thought, but I am neither qualified nor interested, and to be honest, it’s pretty depressing to even write a sentence like that so I’d prefer not to discuss it any further.

Thank you for your understanding.

3 Likes

I do totally understand and I personally appreciate the help you have given me and others on this forum you have fixed many of my bumps in the rd. I am sure everyone here appreciates the help and understand your stance on not moderating. honestly i have moderated a few times and it can quickly become job that’s no fun.