Community member FS/WTB/WTT Thread

Looking for first gen ST sensor with the USB input that still works. Name your price.

Looking for a ST hub for as cheap as possible. v1/v2 I don’t care as long as it’s cheap. I need to get zwave signal to my detached garage, 40 feet away from my house, and my current setup is just not reliable, so I want a 2nd hub.

Be a lot cheaper and easier to just add a ZW switch ( or 2) than to build an entire second location with its own hub for just the garage

I created a new thread about this so I don’t clog this one up.

I have a New, Sealed Aeon Labs Home Energy Meter v1.

$35 or best offer shipped to the lower 48 states.

Payment via Amazon pay or Paypal.

SOLD

I have 2 ‘wired’ nest protects(1 sealed, 1 open box unused), and would like to trade with the ‘battery’ version. Anyone interested?
Thank you for looking

I have a new Trane XL624 (TCONT624AS42DAA) zwave thermostat for sale. I bought 2 (package deal), but only needed one. Been using mine for over a year now
works great with my Trane heating/AC system. $60 shipped to lower 48.

I might have posted this here before, but at this point, putting it up again to see if anyone is interested. I have two of these:

One is new in box the other one I have opened. Please make me an offer for both of them if interested and we can figure out how much shipping would cost.

how much do you want for the open close sensors?

That post is from July 2016
likely sold or moved on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha I didn’t even see that. I need coffee. thanks!

We should clean up after ourselves.

1 Like

those are gone- i do have some ge dimmers- the newer style and some utilitech sirens

Which ge dimmers do u have? @Dave_Blanchard

they are the 12724 ones. I have a couple. would also trade for the non dimming one as i need 1 for my basement. these are brand new in the box

WTB Keen Vent, 4" x 12". Shipping to Canada needed. Please pm with price.

Hello,

I’d be interested in the Hue Irises, if they are still available.

Regards
Chris Edler

WTB
keen vents 2 4X10 or more
motion sensor with temperature reporting need 3 or more

pm me 

Sure. Let me take a couple pics of what I have to confirm.

Just bought a Smartthings home monitoring kit a few weeks ago and new to the forum (think this is actually my first post lol). Anyways, definitely looking to add to my system and thought I might be able to help somebody else out too.

I have an Asus AC3100 router that’s brand new and still in the shrink wrap that I’d consider trades on. Like I said, somewhat new to the home automation thing, so not sure what all I’d be open to, although I’m leaning towards a brand name (kwikset, etc) z wave deadbolt, or some security cameras. Just let me know what you have to trade if you’re interested.

Thanks,
J