Community member FS/WTB/WTT Thread

I have 11 extra tunable white Lightify BR30 bulbs. Looking for $12 ea + shipping if anyone needs them.

I have 3 brand new minimotes for sale or for trade.

I have 0 interest in your Lightify products, sorry.

1 Like

I am looking to get a Coopboss. I went to buy one and saw that the creator stopped making them so I thought I would come on here and see if anyone is wanting to get rid of theirs.

I notice that several months ago. Trying emailing him. He may have some left over stock.

That’s a good idea. Thanks!

1 Like

As some of you know, I moved a couple months ago. Old house had a walk-out basement and a regular door to the back deck; new house has sliding glass doors and no walk-out. Also, front door has a mortise lock mechanism so I can’t use a regular deadbolt. I had Yale key-free locks on all the doors at the old house which I removed before selling. If anyone’s interested in buying any of the three extras let me know.

One is a YRD120 Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt T1L with Z-Wave in Oil Rubbed Bronze, then other two are YRD110 Real Living Key Free Push Button Deadbolt B1L with Z-Wave in Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel. Both models work with SmartThings (I used the RBoy DTH and SmartApp) and they should work with any other Z-Wave system that integrates with locks. They were installed for less than two years.

I chose these particular key-free locks because I find the lack of a physical key more secure, plus they’re immune to “bumping.” There are external contacts for a 9V battery to prevent you from being locked out if the internal batteries die.

I’m asking $150 OBO for the touchscreen model and $125 OBO for the push button model. If interested I can send pictures or any additional information.

Any luck? The CoopBoss popped onto a conversation earlier. A friend of mine is a builder. He recently finished up a coop/house for a nearby estate. Final cost to the customer 125K, and it’s not even automated.

No luck here but if that’s the ticket it’s deffinetly not something in my budget. Hahaha

A 1200sqft coop with hardwood floors heat and AC for 2 dozen chickens. They must have a goose that lays golden eggs hidden away.

1 Like

I have two EcoLink contact sensors but lost the magnets. So they can be used with literally any other contact sensor magnet or just use the external inputs. $15 shipped each, $25 for both via PayPal. Shipped to continental US.

I also have a Monoprice Z-Wave Plus recessed door contact sensor (full kit). $15 shipped.

Interested in Lightify RGB stuff and switches if anyone has them lying around. :slight_smile:

@vseven

Do the Eclinks have native SmartThings support, or do you have to use a custom DTH? Any issues aside from the missing magnets?

I have several of the same model as @vseven has. They work fine, no custom DH. They pair as Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor. They also run local.

1 Like

I have the following I want to trade (all used, in good condition):
(1) GE z-wave decora dimmer switch… I think it is this one http://a.co/cQTvJWb
(2) Enerwave z-wave decora switch http://a.co/dAW3szf
(3) Enerwave z-wave decora aux addon 3way switch (requires switch like #2) http://a.co/3rKB3sc

Mainly looking to replace these with z-wave toggle style dimmers/switches or in-wall micro-controller. Might be interested in RGB bulbs or motion/multi-sensor or ??? PM me with your trade offer :slight_smile:

I have a Zen Thermostat that I’m not using. White, Z-wave, can use batteries or C wire powered (works with 4 or 5 + wire systems). Can do one or two stage heating and cooling.

http://a.co/a5SuUIk

$80 + actual shipping.

GE Link PAR38s & BR30 bulbs

Available:
4) GE Link PAR38 13w lights (used lightly) $8/bulb
(must buy group of 2/4)

2) GE Link BR30 9w lights (used lightly) $5/bulb (not pictured)

** Descriptions **

• The GE Link PAR38 bulbs work perfectly, no issues whatsoever. I just decided to finish converting my house to all in wall smart switches and dimmers for uniformity, and the bottom line is they are now orphans.

• The GE BR30s are about a year old. I used them in the closet under the stairs. They couldn’t have seen more than a few minutes per day on. I have now converted that fixture in the new house to a smart switch.

Trades are welcome. ISO:

• GE Zigbee In wall Dimmers
  • GE Fan controls
  • Fibaro or Enerwave Dual Relays
  • Hue Gen 3 A19 bulbs

Shipping:

• Shipping is $6.80 total (USPS Priority Flat rate).
  • US ONLY, if you’re international, I can give you a specific quote before you buy.

I take paypal, private transfer. I don’t want to pay fees. If you don’t trust that and want to send it as “payment”, you just pay the fees. Don’t care which. Your choice.

1 Like

Up for sale is an Abode Home Security/Automation starter kit PLUS a streaming camera.
There are a few members using this for security while using ST for automation.

The starter kit includes a motion camera (wireless, battery), a key fob, 2 door/window contact sensors, and the hub with built in battery backup. Then I have the streaming camera for it.

I got this from Kickstarter. It’s been factory reset by Abode for the next user. A new starter kit is 329 and a camera (newer model) is 149.
I’ve moved away from smart security outside of cameras and just want to use the ST hub.

Selling this whole bundle for 250 shipped! Works with Nest, IFTTT, Alexa. Google Assistant is coming soon.

FB_IMG_1514911168958

Simplisafe Brand New in the Box for Sale:

Not sure if anyone checks this anymore but figured its worth a try before eBay.

I have 2x EcoLink Door/Window contact sensors (the ones with external contacts). I do NOT have the magnets but you can use almost any magnet to trigger it or just use it for the external contacts. Would like to sell both for $25 total (inc shipping).

I also have 4x Monoprice recessed Z-Wave Plus Door/Window contact sensors. One is complete in box, the other three were used before I converted my hardwire sensors over. Same thing, missing the magnets for the three (well…they are in my door frames I I don’t want to remove them). Would like to sell 2x for $30 inc shipping or all 4 for $50 inc shipping.

I’m sure that everyone has already gotten their fill of the Google Home Mini when it was priced at $30 for the past few months but I have two that I’m looking to get rid of. I’m selling them for $60 plus whatever it costs me to ship them to you. I’ll return them to WM if no one wants them but I thought I’d post here first. They are both charcoal - one unopened and the other opened and used for a couple of days but nothing wrong with it cosmetically or otherwise. I decided to stick with Echo Dot’s instead of the Google Home Mini’s in my house.