Code already registered

My hub was offline for about a year during a move and now I get a pop-up saying “Code already registered”. I’ve performed multiple resets, and it is connected to the internet with a green light. Input is appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris

Tagging @Brad_ST

try hard resetting it by pressing and holding the reset button int he back while connecting the power. once the rapidly flashing yellow led on the front goes solid release the reset button in the back. the front led should go thru various colors including magenta when it is pulling down the latest firmware.

I have performed multiple hard resets.

oh damn, must be caught up in the matrix then.

Hey there! @physics911,

If the symptom persists after the attempted reset, It is recommended to create a Support ticket, please include an image of the Serial Number on your Hub and advise that you are requesting help with your Welcome Code.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Can you delete it from the IDE if you sign in at account.smartthings.com?

Brad,
That link isn’t working for me; just spins and spins and never lands on a site.
What I have discovered is that the hub is actually adding when I factory reset it and add it back. However, after I add it back I cannot see it as a device. I can add devices too it, such as adding my door lock this evening, but I can’t see the actual hub as a device, and therefore cannot get to an exclusion mode to exclude some old devise.

Please advise.
Thank you

@Brad_ST See reply above, please.

Try https://account.smartthings.com. You can also initiate a Z-Wave exclusion from there. It looks like the location you are using is quite old and the owner is an account that never migrated. I would create a new location and try again.