Capability for Ring/Bells

Great start! I’ve been a user of both the Ring and Ring Pro products for a while, now. I was fortunate enough to be one of the early adopters of the Ring Pro-- I still have my bare-board doorbell chime kit installed in my mechanical bell. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I connected my Ring last week, and it authorized smoothly on a Nexus 6P. Thank you for getting that working well. The motion integrations seems overall very good. I had one small glitch yesterday: the Ring Pro was stuck in a Motion Detected state for a few hours. The next actual motion event seemed to restore it. Other than that, seems solid.

Feature Request!
I’d really like to be able to trigger the Rings’ video recording from within ST’s SHM. When I get a SHM alert, the first thing I do is go to the Live View on my front door’s Ring Pro, then check the Live View from the back door’s Ring Classic. I’d like to do those steps automatically and instantly (in case I can’t/don’t do it manually immediately).

tl;dr Allow SmartThings’ Smart Home Monitor to trigger the 40s automatic recording on my Ring and Ring Pro.