I just got my Smartthings v2 this week on Tuesday. It was great until I couldn’t log in to use it anymore. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem, as support has been no help at all. I’ve had a ticket open Sept 30th and still no resolution.
Here are my sequence of events:
- Log in to smartthings app
- Logged in to https://graph.api.smartthings.com/
- Tried to log in to https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ from another computer, but I forgot my password
- Created account on https://community.smartthings.com/ using “sign in using Google account”
- Signed out of smartthings app on phone to see what my username was in the app. I thought that would be the same username to log in to https://community.smartthings.com/
- I see that my username is my email address, and attempt a password reset on the ST phone app and https://community.smartthings.com/
- Got this message: “Forgot Password
Your password reset email was sent to: “*****@gmail.com” - check your mail! If you do not receive it in a few minutes, verify your address was typed correctly and try again.”
Now the problem is that the password reset email never arrives. Anyone know how I can fix this? I have no control over any of my connected devices because of this problem…surely I’m not the only one that has ran into this issue.
I’ve asked for an update from Support but so far they have failed to respond or resolve the issue.