I’ve install a zemismart 2-gang wall switch/dimmer today, but can’t get it to work in smartthings. What i’ve done so far:
- Installed the wall switch (ofcourse )
- Connected the wall switch to smartthings (had to use the classic app). And this works i can turn on/off the first of the two gangs.
- Added the device handler and smartapp from this link (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hPCF8e5rvuCmSNKGcP69bSMH8bdVgXNm). This says its for the us model and i have the eu model, but i reckoned it’s only a difference in form factor so it should use the same code, right?
- Added two simulated switches (one normal and one dimmer)
- Added the smartapp in the samsung smartthings app on my Phone and cofigured it to use the two simulated switches.
I see the simulated switches in the smartthings app and can turn them on and off, but the lights stay off.
I’m new to all of this, so i’m probably doing it wrong, but i can’t figure out what i’m doing wrong. Any help would be much apreciated.