Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 25-28, 2022)

Although not technically a Black Friday sale, zwave products has some nice sales right now on zwave devices (North American frequency only).

the sale as of this morning included the Aeotec wallmote quad, Remotec 90 eight button scene controller, the Aeotec v3 hub, the hubitat hub, and their own zwave toolbox. Plus some sensors and a few other zwave and Zigbee devices, including the Aeotec/SmartThings button. Discounts vary, most are about 15%. Some higher, some lower.

The Remotec 90 is on sale for $36, a very good price, and there is a community-created edge driver for it.

New Edge Driver for Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master, (8 Buttons Remote Controller)

The Aeotec Zigbee button is 12% off, not as good a sale, but they have it in stock this morning and a lot of other places are out right now:

Misc Notes

Personally, I am putting off most device purchases until Matter is more widely available, but there’s no reason to wait on zwave since those aren’t getting matter-compatibility anyway, at least not for a long time.

1. I have bought a few things from them in the past, and while their return policy isn’t as good as Amazon’s, they do replace defective products. But returning a non defective product will probably cost a restocking fee. Plus you need to get a return authorization in advance.

So basically only buy stuff you know you’ll use.

1. You may also find they are in stock on some zwave items others are sold out of: they are a high volume zwave dealer. But if you see something you want, buy it quick: they do sell out of stuff.

(I suspect, but do not know for sure, that they bulk buy at the beginning of a season and then just sell down what they have, unlike some other dealers that buy in smaller quantities to see how sales go and then keep restocking every few weeks.)

1 Like