Best Buy 3 day sale

Look at the 3 day sale at Best Buy…

2 Echo Show 5 for $70 (expired)
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-echo-show-5-smart-display-with-alexa-charcoal/6347249.p?skuId=6347249

Best Buy 3 day sale
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/featured-offers/deals-on-smart-home/pcmcat1508178961713.c?id=pcmcat1508178961713

5 Likes

Dang, Echo Show 30% off plus a free Dot and a Hue White bulb. Someone wants to get rid of some inventory, badly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both the 2 Pack Blink XT2 and Echo Show 5 deals are too good to pass. I damn sure don’t need any more Echo devices nor Blink cameras but…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I just splurged on Sevenhugs remote, but darn it, Echo5 looks better than a Dot, do they sound any better too? I refused to read about them to avoid temptation LOL…

just went to go check out and the 2 for $70 deal is gone! WTF?

Several years ago I thought it sad when I read that the North Korean regime installed devices in all homes so the people could hear a daily message form the Supreme Leader ( and be monitored).
Now I buy and install the little spybots in every room and look forward to post from our Supreme Tweeter.

4 Likes

Just like the public outrage at the slightest mention of putting RFID/GPS chips in people, yet “we” stand in line for the chance to be one of the first to pay $1000 for the newest phone that tracks our every move, conversation and purchase.

2 Likes

It’s a deal with BB and Amazon, they did the same thing last year. A couple weeks after Amazon Prime Day, BB has Amazon devices on sale for the Prime Day prices.

Echo 5 is okay for a bedside alarm clock. It’s only as big as a phone & no it doesn’t sound any better than a Dot. You may not want a 7, 8, 10 inch display on your nightstand, but a 5 inch isn’t as obtrusive. It does have a camera with a manual cover, but it’s at a weird angle if you want to actually use it for video calls. After trading in a Gen1 invite Echo 1 & Prime Day deals I got one for $4. It doesn’t take up anymore room than my Pixel 3 on charging stand, but the camera has a great view of the ceiling.

3 Likes

I just had to check, we still live in a free country!!! LOL The choice is ours, or as @JDRoberts says, “choice is good”!

2 Likes

I think the 2 for deal on the Show 5 is done. Don’t see it on the site.

Not showing 2/1, but is still showing ½ price in the BB app.

1 Like

I had 2 in my cart this morning and the price was $35 each.

Came back 5 minutes later to ring out and the price changed to $50 each. I was like, “Dammit!”…

Looked around at all the Echo devices I currently have and said, “:pray:t6:“. :rofl:

3 Likes

You guys crack me up. $50 each is still a killer deal.

2 Likes

Hmmm. I have found the Show 5 to have MUCH better sound that a Dot. I am comparing to Gen 2 Dots. The Show 5’s have bass/depth and volume that the Dots lack badly.

4 Likes