Automation problems today (1December 2018)

I’ve been having issues with most automations (webcore) not running anymore. It started about noon today.
Verified that devices work properly (they do) and rebooted hub a few times to no avail.
Anybody else having this issue?

there were some issues today according to the status page… https://status.smartthings.com/

Resolved - The issues some users were experiencing signing into or signing out of the new and Classic SmartThings apps and the developer portal are now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us via support.smartthings.com if you have any questions.
Dec 1, 18:57 EST

Investigating - Some users with Samsung accounts may be experiencing intermittent problems signing into or signing out of the new and Classic SmartThings apps and the developer portal. Users already logged into the apps with a Samsung account may potentially see errors when navigating in the app or controlling devices. We will provide updates on the issue as they are available.
Dec 1, 17:52 EST

I have no problems controlling devices from the app or signing in.
The issue is that suddenly some pistons only execute in webcore when pushing Test and not when conditions change, even though they’ve been working properly for months and nothing changed on my end.

I can’t control any of my devices. All are shown as offline.

if v2 hub, what is the color of the led light on the hub?

Green. App shows Hub is Online.

I have problems with webcore automation and application synchronization. Led light is green on hub