Auto disarm based on geolocation

So in the Classic app I had a routine that would disarm the SHM when either my wife’s or my iPhone returned to the house. I don’t think the routine was ported when I migrated to the Samsung app (but honestly can’t remember). In any event, I’m trying to create a new automation and have:

IF:

• iPhone 1 or iPhone 2 are at Home after being away for 5 mins
    THEN:
  • Change security mode: Disarmed
  • Send notification to members: Security mode disarmed

But it doesn’t seem to work. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong would be gratefully appreciated!

Cheers
Simon

Hey there! @AnimalHungry, thanks for reaching out for assistance.

Upon re-creating your automation of “If” Mobile Presence(s) updated, at the location, after being away for 5 mins. “Then” Disarm and Notify, I was unable to replicate the symptom the automation triggered without issue.

My first thoughts would be to ensure that the Mobile presence is being used on both of the iPhone devices. Touch Menu (Menu icon) > Settings (gear icon) > Toggle Use phone location to ON from this phone. Create Geolocation (if not created during initial Location setup): From the Home screen, touch More options (More Options icon) > Manage location > Touch Geolocation > Swipe to move around the map and pinch to zoom the size of the Geolocation>Touch Save.

iOS Highest Accuracy Improved Settings:
Open Settings > Touch Privacy > Touch Location Services > Touch SmartThings> Set to Always.

Additionally Checking the “Who? Two devices, Where?, and When?” options in your ‘IF’ Automation are set to your use case.

If mobile presence is not behaving as expected and all other troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, mobile presence may need to be removed and set up again.

Touch Menu (Menu icon) > Settings (gear icon) > Toggle Use phone location to OFF >
To delete additional mobile presence devices: Touch Menu (Menu icon) > Settings (gear icon) > Touch Use phone location > Touch Delete > Select the device > Touch Delete to confirm.

If the symptom persists, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:
US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Try removing this. I’ve seen this create problems at times. Is there a specific reason you’ve added this condition?

Thanks for the suggestions. I started over from the beginning and it works now.
Cheers
Simon