At what battery level did your contact/s start losing its sanity?

I don’t know if it’s something related to the stuff going on with ST lately but 2 of my original multi contacts with original batteries have been stuck on open (not on same day) and resolved itself. Maybe it’s the battery level?

All my ST multi were opened by ST last couple of days. Don’t think they are related to batt level since most of mine are above 35%.

I really hope that in the next version of the app that you can toggle all of our “Things” at once to quickly view Battery level or open/close state rather than going into each “Thing” to check on each capability. Most of my batteries are at 50% and I think at 35% I may start changing the batteries unless they continue to run reliably past that point…?

@Kooltaco check out SmartTiles Dashboard 5.4.2 - July 13 (www.SmartTiles.click)

This will give you the all in one view you’re looking for, create one separate for the battery levels.

Thanks, I am probly the only one not using this yet… There have been so many updates to that app that I have been waiting and watching others before leaping in :blush:

You won’t regret. Been using ActiON since day one and it’s Faster and way more reliable. Don’t wait!