Are these two Echo issues interconnected? Can't find a solution

I have four Echo devices, five gosund plugs and five smart wifi switches. The problem was discovered when I look in the Alexa app and saw this message: “Device is unresponsive. If it’s no longer in use, tap “edit” to remove from Alexa app”. Hence I cannot control any of the plugs or switches with voice command.

While I struggled to find a solution, the Echo stopped accepting commands to play music. It can however, answer “what time is it?”

Because I have the products from three companies, I am challenged to find one that solves it. Thanks in advance for help.

I’m sure that’s very frustrating. :disappointed_relieved: This forum is for people who are using the Samsung SmartThings ™ home automation platform, so all questions and answers are assumed to be in that context. It is a very active forum, so it often comes up near the top in general google home automation searches, but it is not a general forum. So I’m afraid we won’t be able to help you very much. You should probably just get in touch with Amazon support. There should be a Support link in the Alexa app itself.

If you want to try something else first, just try unplugging the echo device and plugging it back in. That will cause it to re-sync with your Amazon cloud account and should help at least with the music issue.

If you are using the Samsung platform, and your integration with the Wi-Fi devices is through that, we would need to know what country you are in and the specific brand and model of the switches in order to give you more help.