We’ve been hard at work making the SmartThings app better for you. Here’s what’s new:
- Brand new dashboard experience. The home screen of the app has been redesigned to help you more easily monitor and control your home.
- Favorites. Select your favorite Things and Routines and they’ll appear on your dashboard. You can edit to rearrange the ordering.
- Wallpaper. Customize your dashboard with a unique image that reflects your home’s style.
- Tablet support. You asked, we listened. Support for Tablet is here!
- Many more bug fixes and improvements.
Here is a glimpse of some of bugs we fixed in this release:
- Incorporate new changes to Range to allow non-integer values (MOB-2938)
- Fix camera crash on pre-Lollipop devices (MOB-2930)
- Ensure devices correctly update connectivity state when foregrounding (MOB-2924)
- Maintain dashboard edit mode on rotation (MOB-2896)
- Fix Routine tiles becoming locked in temporary execution states (MOB-2771)
- Updated tablet column counts for My Home and Automation (MOB-1730, MOB-1731, MOB-1732, MOB-1733, MOB-1734)
- SliderTileDataBinder crash with broken tile (MOB-2729)
- Set point is not always displayed in Thermostat Multi-Attribute Tile (MOB-2839)