- This update enhances the authentication method of the mobile app. We recommend updating the SmartThings mobile app as soon as possible to avoid any loss of functionality and to increase security.
- Version 2.2.0 allows us to move to shorter refresh tokens for authenticated sessions.
- Fix Not Yet Configured count not updating and directing you to the join screen
- Fix “Not Yet Configured” intermittently not showing a list of devices
- Fix crash when loading “My Account screen”
- Fix crash on Routines tab when airplane mode is enabled
- Fix scrolling issue on Recently tab in device view
- Fix rare crash when joining new devices
- Fix issues navigating to Rooms/Things/Family tabs
- Fix crash when attempting to re-order rooms
- New “Automations” Tab where you can find all your Routines and SmartApps.
- Routine tiles now update in real time if changes are made in another mobile app or in the IDE
- “Right Now” events update in real time
- Improvements to Arlo video playback
- Tons of other behind the scenes bug smashes to improve the overall user experience.
Wow, great job in getting the Release Notes out early! It’s not even available in the Play Store yet
EDIT: Now it is
Really liking how SmartApps moved to an easier to reach location.
The Android bug where you click “Done” on a child smart app and you don’t get taken to the parent is still there.
Ok! I really like the automatons tab that now contains smartapps and routines.
It looks really snazzy so far!
Yep The overall feel is much snappier, a few fresh graphics in the UI, looking better. I hope the invisible side is reliable.
Cute video. Like the aliens.
The fireplace and switch Icons are still overlaid with the couch. Not a big deal, however.
The new Automation intro video mentions something new at about 00:45:
“See recommended routines and automation for your home by tapping the menu button in the smartthing app on your smartphone and selecting recommendations.”
Where can I find this?
It would of been great if they could of taken 30 seconds to change the font color on the activity feed for the extra events…
Just saying, grey on grey still didn’t with that great.
Ok. Just updated to the latest version of andriod and decided I needed to go into C0RE to change a setting in one of my pistons.
I click on the ‘3 lines’ in the top right corner and when it opens ‘SmartApps’ is missing.
Where is it now plaese @slagle?
Would like to know where this is as well.
We moved it
In the Routines page now
Oops. Should have looked.
I suppose that makes sense when you think about it as they have renamed ‘Routines’ tab to ‘Automations’ and SmartApps are automations I suppose.
Congratulations ST! You finally get it! The UI is cleaner and the interface seems to be a lot faster than last night when it took me over a minute to load my SmartApps list.
If you haven’t already or you feel like we did a good job and want to replace an old one we’d love a review on the Play Store!
I’ll give you a real good one tonight… After my Zoloft wears off!
Just a reminder IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, don’t forget to update your Google Play Review!!!
Ha, I didn’t see your post!