Android 2.2.1 - Hot Fix

(Tim Slagle) #1
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the app to log out when refreshing the token failed due to network issue.

This will be rolling out over the next few hours.

(Mike Swanson) #2

Aww yiss. Thanks for fixing the activity feed background colors!

(Tim Slagle) #3

That was a small change that we thought we would surprise you with :wink:

@slagle Please tell me this doesn’t make Things the default screen the app opens to like it does in iOS, or has that been fixed?

(Patrick Stuart [@pstuart]) #5

it does not. It remembers your last tab when you relaunch the app.

Thanks @pstuart. That “feature” would have PO’d a few folks in my family.

(Patrick Stuart [@pstuart]) #7

Oh the “iOS” unintended “feature” leaked into 2.2.1 already upset my family and guests at my place.

(Dan Fox) #8

You still need to make the app more tablet friendly. i.e. allow a landscape orientation.

(Mike Swanson) #9

If I could hit that love button more than once, i would. This is why I just can’t justify leaving you all. :slight_smile: Many thanks.

(Kyle LeNeau) #10

Thanks for the feedback. There is a secret love button in the form of an App review in Google Play store =)

(Mike Swanson) #11

Done and done. :wink:

(Alex) #12

Every update it is a big dismay that a silly bug such as text alignment within the tile is NOT fixed. May I ask why?

The screenshot is old but the issue is still there live and well…

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #13

Still BROKEN:

I hope the Android product team is looking at this thread, these are simple fixes which are open for so long it’s frustrating.

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #14

This one is REALLY irritating because people keep emailing us saying the the temperature and humidity in the multi sensor DH’s and thermostats can’t be read on Android. I send them to ST support and ST support (as usual) blames the DH. Come on guys playing nice doens’t seem to be working…

(Tim Slagle) #15

@RBoy

This release was not meant to fix any of these. They are being worked on but this was only a hotfix to fix the logout issue.

(Tim Slagle) #16

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.