Amazon Prime Day - July 11, 2017

Adding to cart makes you choose which you want. Then later in checkout it shows as 49. I may try the order the white later as it will be in the master bedroom on a headboard.

Edit: Ah ok… “Each product discount is limited to one per customer and one per device.”

Thanks!

1 Like

Pretty sweet deals imho! Shame I already have too many of them, 2 are still in their boxes :frowning: lol

1 Like

The google home/chromecast bundle is still available at the google store on eBay for $99

1 Like

20% off Leviton WiFi & ZW + switches until 12am ET

1 Like

Philips 464503 Hue White and Color A19 LED Bulb, 3rd Generation $39.99
LIFX (A19) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb, Adjustable, Multicolor, Dimmable %25 off
August Smart Lock 2nd Generation - OK, they’re not ST but reduced price
Schlage Connect BE469NX CAM 619 Touchscreen Deadbolt 20% off
SkyBell HD Silver WiFi Video Doorbell - 20% off

1 Like

Fossil watches 25-40% off depending on the model On the off chance we ever get an android wear compatible app.

1 Like

Sengled smart zigbee bulb, extra 20% off for prime day, so $14.39.

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 11,2017 ·

White bulb, dimmable, works with SmartThings, and the big brand feature is that there is a button right on the bulb that you can press to turn it on or off without turning the radio off. So it meets the need for a smart bulb for a tabletop lamp where you also want to have a manual switch.

https://www.amazon.com/Sengled-Element-Touch-2700k-3500k-Equivalent/dp/B017VX4806/ref=lp_16914724011_1_4?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1499739494&sr=1-4&th=1

1 Like

These bulbs are dimmable but there are only 4 levels. Each level has its own color temperature. You can not adjust the color. @25% 2700k @100% 3500k

2 Likes

iris motion sensor is 20% off

2 Likes

Ring Video Doorbell Pro $176.69

2 Likes

TP-Link Smart Plug $19.99

1 Like

Man looks like I missed this and am hating it… was just about to buy one.

Amazon installation services are discounted to $59 per unit from the usual $99. Typical one unit jobs include installing a ring doorbell or Arlo cameras or Lutron Caseta switches or an Ecobee thermostat. The services are only available in seven cities right now, but if you live in one, might be worth considering. The smart home installers are Amazon employees, not third-party contractors like some of the other services.

They are only doing a few specific devices so far.

The Installation service has to be added at the time that you are purchasing the device from Amazon.

Add a service appointment when you buy a smart home device. An Amazon expert will come to your home and customize your device setup based on your needs and interests. Your expert will connect your device to Alexa and teach you how to use voice commands to control your home. Just choose the option to include the service with your product purchase, and save on the service at checkout. Smart Home Services available in select coverage areas.

Terms and Conditions for installation services :slight_smile:

Offer valid in eligible zip codes while supplies last.
Offer valid between 6:00 p.m. (PT) on July 10 and 11:59 p.m. on July 11, 2017.
Discount will be applied at checkout.
Customer must complete check out by 11:59 p.m. (PT) on July 11, 2017.
Promotion for setup and installation services applicable only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.
The service must be scheduled and completed within 90 days of purchase.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Service prices are subject to change.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Void where prohibited.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
1 Like

Ya know I would love to get them to come set up a new router for me for $50. With 200+ devices on 3 DNS servers it would be $$$$ well spent and save me 2 or 3 days LOL

1 Like

better check if they service your area, they do not have any pros available in my mine

I doubt I qualify for " standard installation"

1 Like

Pay attention to the Alexa deals actual price/discount. I have found a few different deals that are actually cheaper on main site. ie 20% off with Alexa, but 30% off on site.

1 Like

I picked up a new and sold from Amazon, Logitech Harmony Elite , 60% off, £228 to £112. I thought about a second echo dot, but no real need.

Shield TV (don’t buy it for upcoming SmartThings integration) It’s ALSO a nice streamer … wink, wink :smile: