Alpha Opportunity: Browser-Based Web Portal

Ok, I filled out the form and I’m waiting for my invite this time… make sure I get it ok.

1 Like

Round 2 of invites are on the way

6 Likes

Put me down for a test run…

Interested as well

I just signed up

Hey hello! I’m still interested if needed! :slight_smile:

any chance i can make the list :wink:

The form is still open as I’m hoping we’ll be able to send another wave of invites, but I don’t currently have a timeline for that.

I honestly can’t believe you guys haven’t invited me…

I still haven’t got in either, but more shocked that you wasn’t the first in
:cry:

Yeah, today is one of those days I wish I had access. lol… I accidentally deleted my Hue Bridge from the system this morning… I’m in the process of rebuilding all of my automations now… not fun at all on the phone.

Oh I don’t why I haven’t thought to try it on the PC yet :upside_down_face:

Appreciate an update on when you would add the next batch of testers. Love to test the web interface

the app is SLOOOOOOOW with all my devices (takes over 40 seconds on iOS / iPhone to load my 150+ devices in Things…)

There are a couple of big pieces of work I need to get done before we can add more users. I’m hoping for sometime this month but as always, no promises

4 Likes

I haven’t had anything new to play with in ages in my smart home setup please send out more invites

2 Likes

I’m still troubleshooting a couple of problematic pieces. Sorry for the delay. Hopefully I’ll get this resolved soon and we can get back to adding people.

1 Like

hi @Dianoga - appreciate an update. love to test the web portal

thanks

Good and not so good news for those still following along.

• The alpha went well and we got lots of good feedback. We’re in the process of shutting it down now.
  • We’re shutting it down in preparation for a much larger test leading to a full release
  • That much larger test has been unexpectedly delayed due to a couple of issues we found.

As always, I can’t make any promises around timelines. All I can say is that it’s still a project, I’m still working on it, and I’m working to get it available to all of you as soon as I can.

14 Likes

I came to Smartthings when the IRIS platform closed, the Web Portal for that was way better than the app. REALLY looking forward to getting a Web Portal for Smartthings .
PLEASE don’t omit to include a download/export ability.
thanks, -

What are you looking to download? Data? Hub backup?