Alpha Opportunity: Browser-Based Web Portal

:smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The feedback here has been awesome. At this time we have enough submissions so weā€™re closing down the form for now. Thanks to everyone who submitted!

9 Likes

hoping to get selectedā€¦ thanks

1 Like

Grumbleā€¦ Grumbleā€¦ I totally missed the boat to sign upā€¦ :frowning:

You did get some testers who use voice readers like JAWS, right?

The national Federation of the blind can help direct you to resources for producing content that will be accessible. :sunglasses:

https://accessibilityswitchboard.org/

2 Likes

Did anywone get a link yet?

Not me at least.

1 Like

Hm sometimes i feel that this community has given up on this product

Weā€™re hoping to send out the invites early sometime next week. Weā€™re working on getting Centercode setup to manage the test process and itā€™s going a little slower than we expected. Sorry about the delay.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s nice to hearā€¦

This is the first time seeing this announcement. Wished I had had the opportunity to have signed up.

The first batch of invitations have been sent!

We had a ton of people interested and were looking for some fairly specific criteria for this first group of testers. Weā€™re hoping to be able to invite additional people as we continue moving towards a public launch. At best guess the next wave may be in a month or so, but file that under the ā€œcouple of weeksā€ level of reliability.

9 Likes

Yā€™all forgot to send my invitationā€¦

2 Likes

Mine too :cry:

Where is my invitation? :frowning:

Still no invitation

I am interested too, is it too late?

Itā€™s too late for this group of invites. Iā€™ll post again next time we open signups

4 Likes

I was also left behindā€¦ :frowning_face:

1 Like

The form is open again if you missed the first chance to fill it out. If you filled it out before, youā€™re still on the list so no need to fill it out again. The next wave of invites will probably go out sometime next week (as always timelines are never guaranteed).

Note: the next wave of invites will probably be smaller than the first. Mostly weā€™re filling spots of people who got invites and didnā€™t accept. We do still plan to add more people later too.

5 Likes