All devices stopped working - No Signature of Method

Hi there, anybody else has some problems with their devices?
None of my ZWAVE or ZIGBEE devices or actually ANY devices work anymore.
In my log i always get the following error (for anything i do):

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.event.EventService$_enforceFieldLimits_closure8.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.Double) values: [data, 10000.0]
Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.String, int), call(), call(java.lang.String, int), call([Ljava.lang.Object;), call(java.lang.Object), findAll() @line 91 (on)

I have a similar problem, I am in the UK

I also realized my 2.4ghz being flooded… maybe a zigbee problem?.. however, after 2x restarting the hub now everything works again as it should… lets see how long

I am also in what appears to be full working order now

This isn’t device related. Something happened on SmartThings end.

Yesterday, most of my devices stopped working through Echo or Google Home, and I got to looking and when you go into the app, it shows that there is no hub set up. I think what’s happened is that when the newer Smartthings app came out quite awhile back, it split the hub out into a different location from all the devices. The old app still worked and looked fine up until yesterday, with all devices there and in the right rooms. Then yesterday with the new updates I got, it forgot tons of devices, and both the old and new apps both say there is no hub configured, even though there obviously is and has been.

Sent an email to support, have heard nothing. Samsung broke my install, and I’ll have to spend part of the weekend probably starting from scratch just to make sure everything is there again. So annoying.

if you have an empty location, go to #2 in the following thread