Alexa+ST: Not discovering any devices

I have an ST hub with 12 Sengled Element Classic installed. The bulbs work fine in the ST app, individually and in scenes. But when I try to get Alexa to discover the bulbs, it doesn’t find anything. I have the ST skill enabled in the Alexa app and Alexa is authorized in the ST app. But when I run device discovery in Alexa, it doesn’t find anything. When I look at the Device authorization under Amazon Alexa in the ST app, i don’t see any lights/bulbs shown. Is that normal? All I see is Switches, Thermostats, Heaters, and Locks, all greyed out/none available. I previously had a Philibs Hue and it integrated fine (have since disconnected it and deleted the skill). Any clue what the issue might be?

The lights should be available under switches section in the Alexa smart app

I may have fixed it. Deleted the hub from my app, deleted both locations (for some reason I ended up with my home location twice, which may have been confusing things), reregistered the hub, readded the home location, and readded the devices and this time when I added in the alexa skill it found the bulbs under the switches. Not sure why, but I’m not complaining!