Alexa Error

I’ve suddenly started to get the error - “Smartthings Isn’t responding error” No reason for it.

I read on here somewhere that I should disable the Skill the enable it. I disabled the skill and now can’t enable it - getting this error with the account linking page -

This page isn’t working
graph.api.smartthings.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 503

Any ideas?

Rich

Same thing here. I’ve reset my phone. Unplugged everything and plugged it back in. Guessing ST is down for a few

Same here - not sure why it’s trying to connect to graph.api.smartthings.com rather than graph-eu01-euwest1.api.smartthings.com which is surely the correct site for the UK

My regular alexa integration broke awhile back and amazon support hasn’t been of any help to me so I started using ask alexa instead with great success. Now that has stopped worrying all of a sudden and my dashboard won’t even load in either of the apps. This is extremely frustrating

Mine is doing the same thing, just suddenly stopped working. I have also restarted my hub a few times and my phone. Nothing is working at this time… This doesn’t help with trying to talk the wife into more automation :grin:.

ST is down. There’s another thread on this.