ADT panel device removal

I have a situation that I’m not sure I even realized was happening with Hubs. I have a SmartThings V2 hub which I started my system with. At some point I added the SmartThings ADT hub panel and a couple of door sensors on my main doors wanting the extra security notifications… Now that ADT / SmartThings is no longer going to be a thing i am trying to just remove the ADT hub panel and it seems to be the primary hub now and when I unplug it nothing works with the SmartThings App and the secondary hub the v2 has no devices.

Can I switch / move everything over to the V2? or do i need to do a complete rebuild of everything? I can’t even seem to remove the ADT Panel for some reason.

You will have to delete / reset and rejoin the devices that you want to move to the other hub.

Thanks,
The ADT panel will not delete it fails… ?
How about scenes and automations do they need to be rebuilt as well?

I’m pretty sure the panel wont delete until there’s no devices on it, but I’m not 100% sure.)

No the scenes and automations do not need to be rebuilt HOWEVER, at last check when you delete devices in an automation, the automation deletes itself. (Not my favorite behavior BTW - they should leave the automation alone and deactivated with a blank to replace your device…) So it might handle itself for you.