2018 - Current: Custom Graber Virtual Cord Z-wave+ Shades & Bali Autoview Z-wave+ Shades

shades
motorizedblinds
motorizedshades
blinds
project_shades

(m@mjf.me) #421

@ZebraBlinds I will try that. Also I noticed that the shades with Device Network IDs containing letters don’t show up in the HomeSeer Z-Flash application.

I tried to manually change one of my device IDs to a number and really f’ed it up. I finally got that blind back on the Z-wave network and I don’t plan on trying that again :/.

I’ll test in different rooms and report back.

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by device handlers? I’m not familiar with that term yet.

(m@mjf.me) #423

@ZebraBlinds I’ve walked around the house, but I still haven’t been able to connect to every shade in the homeseer application. Is there any way to address a shade directly?

@aniraf, you mention that “IDs containing letters don’t show up in the HomeSeer Z-Flash application.” If memory serves, the ST IDE represents device IDs in hex and Z-flash shows the same ID values in decimal (e.g. 3C vs 60). Is that what you were seeing?

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #425

So the hard part is figuring out which shade is updated and which isn’t since ST only shows the updated version when you remove and add a shade back to ST. Once you figure our which one’s are updated, you can connect the remaining shades directly to Homeseer zflash, apply the update and then remove and readd to ST.

The homeseer z-flash kit should have instructions on how to add a z-wave device to it directly.

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #426

The Black Friday discounts have been extended into Cyber Monday due to an overwhelming amount of requests. Please note it won’t be extended further.

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #427

Christmas Deals are now live.

Basic Summary: $15 off per motorized shade you add to your cart + a 36% discount when you use the SmartThings coupon.

Added Christmas Bonus: If you are going for a whole house makeover with our z-wave shades and your subtotal (price before any discounts) is $8000 or more use this coupon for up to 40% off: SmartChristmasMakeOver

The bonus is only an additional 4% but on large orders, it can make a difference and we’re squeezing out as much savings as we can possibly offer. We basically received an additional discount for the month for large orders, so, we’re passing it directly to you.

Find more info at: Discounts Post

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #428

New video:

If any of you want to send videos in of how you use them etc, we would appreciate it! We always like featuring customer videos. I am also updating the video on the first post with this one.

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #429

Friendly reminder. The chirstmas sale is in full swing, coupon codes are on the discount post. Last chance for the next few months for larger than normal savings on these shades.

Also friendly reminder since I’ve been getting a few requests on if people can place orders and basically have it held at the low pricing, you can place the order and have us hold it for up to 60 days.

Also please check out the video from the post above. Would really appreciate your thoughts on the video (likes on youtube as well :smiley: ). Also if you want to send us your videos please do, we would love to add them to our channel as well as products.