2018 - Current: Custom Graber Virtual Cord Z-wave+ Shades & Bali Autoview Z-wave+ Shades

shades
motorizedblinds
motorizedshades
blinds
project_shades

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #401

Pressing and releasing the button on the motor would alternate it between up, stop or down. But based on what you are describing I think the motor needs to be replaced. If you contact our support team we should be able to get it warrantied.

My shades make that sound when it’s time to recharge the batteries (I use rechargeables). Make sure you’re using new batteries and they’re all providing power to the shade. I know you said you already replaced them, but it really sound like the motor is not getting enough juice.

(m@mjf.me) #403

Yeah, I felt the same thing…that’s why I replaced them. I’m going to try again…maybe the cartridge is bad. I’ll switch it with a known good one.

(m@mjf.me) #404

Sure enough, it was the battery cartridge. I am not sure what is going on with it, but it clearly isn’t giving enough power to the motor.

(Richard Wong) #405

@ZebraBlinds - I flashed my 15 shades. Inside the z-flash tool, the version was updated after flashing from 11.2 to 11.3. However, when I go back into Smartthings, it still shows “ver:11.02” like the Raw description. Is it correct? How can I be sure it was actually upgraded?

(Neal (www.zebrablinds.com / www.zebrablinds.ca)) #406

ST doesn’t show an updated version number unless you remove and then add the shade back. Homeseer is showing the correct version.