Looking for some suggestions. I recently bought a couple of Zooz ZEN23 switches and a SmartThings hub and am having issues getting it to work properly.
I installed the switch (replaced a regular switch, not a 3-way switch). I am able to manually turn the lights on and off using the toggle switch. I added it to SmartThings hub and my app recognizes the status of the switch when I manually turn it on and off using the toggle switch. But I am not able to control the switch using the app on my phone.
Things I have tried…
- Removed the switch using exclusion mode and toggling down 3 times and re-adding it
- Changed the device type form zwave relay to zwave switch,
- Loaded the ZEN23 device handler from GitHub (removed and re-added switch)
- Removed the switch, rebooted the hub and re-added switch
- disabled healthcheck, ran network repair, removed and re-added switch
Nothing seems to help.
I have a V2 hub, the switch is in a plastic box, and the hub is in the same room about 12 feet from switch.
I contacted SmartThings hub and they suggested I try getting help from this forum.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.