As a property management company, we have nearly 80 appartment units. For each of these units we have a yale door lock. I have managed to link each lock with a smartthings V2 hub. When I try to send/deleted codes to the lock with the API (capability), the API always responds with 200 and ACCEPTED.
For some locks, I do not see new codes added to memory.
Among the locks that work well, I noticed that the manufacturerName is SmartThings instead of SmartThingsCommunity for the ones that do not work well. Also, the good ones have a deviceTypeId, deviceTypeName and deviceNetworkType.
There are others slight differences and I wonder what that means.
In any cases, even if the API respond positively, I do not see the new codes in the memory of the lock.