Windows phone presence sensor. One phone triggers both accounts

Im new here and just setting things up. I created an account with my phone then I invited my wife. When her phone leaves nothing happens. when my phone leaves it says we both left even though she is still home. How can I check which phone has what presence turned on or attached to them?

See if this helps:

I did try that. I think this may have something to do with the windows phone app. The only way I could get the second sdevice to show up was to add a new location on that device and transfer it to the other location. But I can’t delete the new test location. I get a server error

Doug, I would suggest making a service request. The support guys are the best and extremely helpful. They can sort out your issue.

will do. I there a way I can remove a linked account? I would like to try and start over. Also, I don’t have a hub yet(its in the mail) would this cause a issue with adding phone’s as devices?

Don’t think so. Request support to remove the linked account clean. And start afresh. Keep in mind I am on iPhone. Although you can try removing the linked account from the ide.
One small piece of unwarranted advice. Remove everything and start again once you have your hub in your hands. :wink:

Just to let you know this was a issue of not having a Hub. After my hub arrived i was able to add devices

Doug - are you able to get consistent presence detection from your Windows Phones? I and my wife have WP8.1 (Lumia 1020) phones, and presence detection doesn’t seem consistent for us. So wondering what your experience is like…maybe I have something defined incorrectly. We both have login credentials for SmartThings, and have the 1.4.0.1275 version of the app installed on both our phones.

Thanks in advance…

Seems to be hit and miss. I did add my wife as a second user. She has her own log in. I also put presence sensors in each car (They don’t make anything happen in a smartapp) but it seems it has helped. (Maybe it triggers a ping to the phone?)
I found the presence Sensors (First gen) have short battery life’s. maybe 3 months(Summer). I think the Windows phone smartthings app just needs a overhaul! Maybe Windows 10 Mobile will bring something.
I also increased the size of the geo fence. (allow more time)