WiFi Smoke detector that can work with ST (2020)

What WiFi smoke detector can still be integrated with SmartThings, IFTTT, and/or Alexa?
I bought a First Alert One Link Safe and Sound because they said you can do automations through Alexa. You can’t.
I then bought a Google Nest Protect because it was supposed to work with IFTTT and Alexa. As of Aug 2019 it no longer does (I do not have a old Nest account). There are also a bunch of defunct Smart Smoke detectors out there. :frowning:

So in 2020 are there any WiFi smoke detectors that can be integrated with SmartThings?

BTW, it has to be WiFi because this is for my detached garage and even Z-Wave Plus will not reach. I have a FirstAlert ZCombo smoke alarm in the house that works well, but will not work in the garage. Yes, I have tried everything possible to get ZWave to the garage with no luck, I’m out of hops. I have ran ethernet to the garage and put in a WiFi router so I have strong fast WiFi there. I do have some Zigbee devices out in the garage, but they work most of the time, but not always. So Zigbee Smoke Detector would be a last resort if available.
Thanks!