Where is the "Smart Lock" equivalent in New App?

I switched to the new App and first thing I noticed missing was that my Lock history no longer tell me if it is unlocked using any specific code or not.

On top of that, I am missing that wonderful “Smart Lock” tab in the front page where I can manage the lock codes of my Smart locks. Any ideas how I can close the gap?

2 Likes

I must be missing something here. I don’t see how the Guess Access add-on can help me here. I do not see any option to manage my lock codes. In fact, I don’t see what it offers that I cannot already do from the main dashboard.

If you go into smart locks guest access, in the upper left of the screen you will see Locks with a pull down menu (down arrow) to the right , click on it and choose lock codes. Instructions are in the link posted above.

1 Like

Ah I see! I didn’t notice that Dropdown arrow in the Smart App.

If you’re using a FE599 of BE360 lock, refer to this topic for details on why you’re missing notifications. For other locks it may be helpful to read this topic: FAQ: why would I need another beaming repeater if my zwave lock is already close to my hub?

Alternatively you can also check out this app which provides custom notifications

Hey “RBoy,” you need to be more up-front about what you are charging for the full functionality you’re promising at every single thread that ever mentions Smart Locks here. The purpose of this community is not advertising for-profit third-party services, but rather to get included services working properly.