Where is the "Smart Lock" equivalent in New App?

I switched to the new App and first thing I noticed missing was that my Lock history no longer tell me if it is unlocked using any specific code or not.

On top of that, I am missing that wonderful “Smart Lock” tab in the front page where I can manage the lock codes of my Smart locks. Any ideas how I can close the gap?

2 Likes

I must be missing something here. I don’t see how the Guess Access add-on can help me here. I do not see any option to manage my lock codes. In fact, I don’t see what it offers that I cannot already do from the main dashboard.

If you go into smart locks guest access, in the upper left of the screen you will see Locks with a pull down menu (down arrow) to the right , click on it and choose lock codes. Instructions are in the link posted above.

1 Like

Ah I see! I didn’t notice that Dropdown arrow in the Smart App.

If you’re using a FE599 of BE360 lock, refer to this topic for details on why you’re missing notifications. For other locks it may be helpful to read this topic: FAQ: why would I need another beaming repeater if my zwave lock is already close to my hub?

Alternatively you can also check out this app which provides custom notifications