Where is the compatability list?

Does anyone know what happened to the device compatibility list? I see a link to it in this thread but I get a 404 when I click on it: Complete compatible device list? (2021)

Home Depot has a bunch of cheap WiFi smart devices so I’m specifically looking for a list of WiFi devices for which someone has done the development necessary to use them with ST. TIA for any help.

Edit: I just realized that list is for Aeotec devices. I’m hoping to find a list for all devices verified to work with ST.

Well, I would have pointed you to the compatible devices list on the aeotec site but their website appears to be experiencing issues across the board at the moment…

If it does start working again, here is the link

https://aeotec.com/aeotec.com/smartthings/compatibility/index.html

1 Like

They’ve changed the URL:

2 Likes

Home Depot has a bunch of cheap WiFi smart devices so I’m specifically looking for a list of WiFi devices for which someone has done the development necessary to use them with ST. TIA for any help.

I like Meross WiFi Devices. They are inexpensive but with good safety certifications, have a manufacturer-provided integration with smartthings for most models, and work well. I use mine with both HomeKit and Smartthings. Note that many of their devices come in two models, one that works with HomeKit and one that doesn’t which will be a few dollars cheaper. Both will usually work with smartthings.

Also note that many of their devices come in multi packs, so the price you see at Amazon may be for a two pack or even a four pack. Check the description to be sure.

2 Likes