webCore install help

So I made the mistake when buying this hub to make an account and get started on the new app. Now I would like to use webCore. I have managed to install it on the IDE, on the correct shard and hub but when I go to my apps, its just blank. I can see it online but am not able to install it on my phone.

Am I missing a step or is there something I need to do?

Thank you!

You will need to install the SmartThings Classic app in order to set up webCoRE.

more details here…

Installing webCoRE

1. Open the SmartThings app on your mobile device.
  2. Tap the Marketplace icon at the bottom of the screen. If you are in a Room or Device within the app you will need to go back to My Home .
  3. Tap the SmartApps header at the top of the page.
  4. Scroll down and tap My Apps .
  5. Scroll down until you find webCoRE and tap it. Do not tap webCoRE Piston . If you can’t find webCore you likely skipped some steps above.
  6. Tap Next .
  7. Here you can change the name from webCoRE to anything you desire then tap Next . ( Recommend leaving it unless you are working with multiple instances. )
  8. Choose a password and expiration length then tap Next .
  9. Scroll through the list and select all of the devices you want webCoRE to have access to. If you do not do this, you will not be able to use those devices in webCoRE. This must also be done again when adding new devices to your SmartThings Account. webCoRE will not automatically import them.
  10. Tap Next .
  11. Tap Done .
1 Like

I did this. I’m logged into the classic app but the my apps tab is empty.

classic app or new app? above (1st post) you said new app. If classic, did you go to Marketplave: smartapps:my apps?

I may have posted here too soon. Looks like it just took like 45 mins to show up in the My Apps section. Sorry to bother you!

1 Like

it is no bother. glad you got it :slight_smile:

2 Likes