Water sensor for sump pump

I’ve seen a few posts talking about sump pumps and how to tell if/when the pump is running, but because of the location of one of mine I don’t think vibration sensors or a smart plug will work (though perhaps the Aeotec Smart Switch 6 might be small enough)
So looking at water sensors with a cord to dangle down, it looks like Everspring/Utilitech Lowes or Aeotec water sensor.
Is there a consensus on whether one is better than the other? Or should I just go to Lowes and pick one up because it’s a little cheaper and they’re both pretty much the same?

I have 3 of the Utilitech ones that I have used for over a year. I have never had a real situation where they activated, but I have tested them a few times since I bought them with a cup of water and they still work well. I have not used the Aeotec one so I can’t comment on it.

I have the Aeon Water Sensor on my sump and have only had it set off once. Had a horrific downpour that almost filled the sump pit one weekend last year. Not enough to overflow, but up to the sensor leads. So it works fine and I test it every six months.

I’m using the Everspring and I’ve never had a problem with it failing to report, but the clip that holds the sensor traps water if completely submerged so it can take a while to switch back to dry.

I’m also using it to monitor my sump pump, but my ground water has a really high level of iron bacteria so if the contacts get wet they usually won’t switch back to dry unless I manually wipe them off.

If you’re sump pump turns on and off frequently and you want to track it, I recommend using something other than a water sensor.

I ended up using a gocontrol/linear contact sensor and modified the DTH so it reports wet/dry instead of open/closed. I made a makeshift float that fits in a 2" piece of pvc so that it won’t interfere with the other floats and it’s been working great.

not sure if you found anything but if your into a bit of diy My 2nd DTH - Particle WiFi Sump Pump water level monitor is what I did. I can always tell how many inches of water are in my sump