Wall plate for GE 3 way switches

I have just switched two standard switches with two GE 3 way on/off switches in a 2 gang box but so far I have been unable to find a wall plate that will fit/cover these two switches. Because of the extra on the sides of the switches I cannot get them close enough to each other for a wall plate (from Home Depot) to fit. I even got a medium plate which says is larger than a standard plate.

Does anyone have a wall plate that I could use or any information so the ones I have might work? Any help would be appreciated.



Read the instructions.The aluminum tabs bend off with pliers.

You can break the little tabs off on the sides, so they’ll fit normal wall plates. Should be mentioned in the instructions that came with them.

Thank you for your responses, I guess I missed that in the instructions.